Contractor Request


To be a Service Provider for Tech-123, you must:

  • Be a licensed contractor for the trades you service
  • Carry $500,000 in General Liability Insurance
  • Provide proof of Workman's Compensation, or a waiver thereof (if self-employed)
  • Proof of auto insurance in the amount of $250,000 per person & $500,000 per occurrence
  • Proof of property damage insurance in the amount of $100,000
Provider Application